We have made the decision to delay any wider opening of the academy until 15th June at the earliest. This is because of the high R rate in the North West. We believe a delay is the most responsible thing we can do in the circumstances; the safety of children, families and staff is our highest priority. Please see letter below. We apologise for any inconvenience.